Tagma, a Univar Group company, is a leading provider of formulation and packaging, technical support, and customized development of agrichemicals for Brazilian market.
We are fully certified and licensed, and have the necessary processes and industrial systems to ensure quality delivery of herbicides, insecticides, fungicide, adjuvants, fertilizers, and surfactants.
With a production capacity of 78 million liters per year, an expert technical team and advanced lab services, Tagma is able to partner with customers for high-quality and quantity formulation and product needs to satisfy the most demanding operational requirements.
We deliver accurate and consistent results to meet your requirements and specifications.
- Residual dirt analysis
- Raw material analysis
- Process follow up
- Final approval of products
- Issuing analysis certificate
- Identification of biological contamination and waste
- Accelerated stability tests
- Full service, from technical support to production
Research and development
Our technology and expertise is available for highly unique and sensitive analysis and testing.
- Ball agitator mill netzsch
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) system
- Laser diffraction particle analyzer
- Atomic absorption spectrophotometry
- BOD-type cooled incubator
- Hotstove with temperature control and air re-circulation (capacity for packaging tests)
- Deltametrin-based insecticides for use in lacquers and paints
- Surfactants for formulations
- Blends for formulations
Location: Av. Roberto Simonsen, 1459 – Recanto dos Pássaros, Paulínia – SP – CEP 13148-030
Phone: +55 19 3874-7000